Monday 11 July 2011

Who I am, and who You are...

So you woke up one morning and you thought to yourself, I could be so much more, or did you you wake up after a good dream and wish you hadn't, as you liked the dream more than the life you currently have??? If this sounds like you it's about time you decided to change your life. Now before you decide to jump right in and start a business either online or offline STOP AND THINK...

The chances are money will not make you love life, why? Simple you don't need money to like your life. Sure money helps, it helps a lot in fact. But it can't change your perception of yourself or your friends, no matter how much money you have if you don't like yourself or those people around you, you will still dislike them after acquiring some riches. After all the 1st key to acquiring riches is having the right mindset. How can you expect to have the right mindset when all you have is burning hate for who you've become?
I don't believe that anyone can or will become a (successful) entrepreneur if they don't a) like themselves and b) don't believe in themselves. That's why I'm going to help you.

So before we get started let me tell you a bit about myself quickly. My name is Ryan McCormack and at the time of writing I am 25 years of age. I don't have a fancy Job, quite the opposite, I work for Tesco Supermarket as a shelf stacker, I am currently starting up my own business, but that's for another blog. The one thing that sets me apart from you or who you think you are, is I believe in myself and actually like my life. I have two noisy kids who like to annoy me and live with my partner of 5 years who guess what? Likes to annoy me but I wouldn't have it any other way.

For around 6 years I have studied self change. I have both read and practiced self-confidence, after finding myself in the same situation as you back in 2005. Now that you have bothered to read this far shows me that you are serious about awakening the Sleeping Giant within. Well good for you and give yourself a pat on the back because I swear to you it will be the best decision you have ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment