Monday 25 July 2011

Let's Build A New Tomorrow Today!

People tend to go around dreaming of a better future. You most likely do it everyday, you might think about having a big yacht, a fancy car and living in a big mansion. Or maybe you are living alone and you are dreaming of having the perfect family with a couple of kids and maybe as dog or two. Well whatever your dream is, I am here to tell you that it won't happen, you will never live your dream! Confused how can someone who is supposed to think so positively be saying something so negative? My answer is so simple. You will NOT achieve your dreams end result because you need to start 1st. You need to take action to get to the end. For example you can dream about going on a holiday to hmmm let's say Barbados, but you 1st need to take action to get there. So 1st you need to book your holiday and probably a hotel, next you most likely will need to save some spending money (unless you already have savings), then you need to get up on the day and catch your flight. Only once you do that will you get there. Sounds obvious doesn't it? Well it is, but people just go through life thinking that their dreams will just become a reality and therefore they never get the chance to live their dreams.

The reason I believe for people never achieving there dreams is because of two things, which are:

  1. They are too lazy to put the necessary effort into achieving their dreams
  2. They lack the necessary knowledge on where to start to accomplish their dreams
If you come into the 1st of the two then before you can achieve any of your dreams you must 1st stop being so lazy and I have bad news for you. The news is, only you can do more and help yourself achieve your dreams no one else can achieve your dreams for you, my advice would be to get off of your backside and start achieving goals 1st and then you can chase your dream.  If you lack the necessary knowledge to achieve your dreams, well you've come to the right place because I am here to help you. Well if you are ready fasten your seat belts and lets start achieving our dreams.

first things first we need to start with the basics and that is the little things that we do everyday can change everything in the long run. The road we go down, the things we buy and even the people we talk to can change who we are and ultimately who we become. Everything that you do today will change what will happen tomorrow. So start by making choices now. Make decisions that will ultimately lead to your dream. If you need the certifications or the specialized knowledge to become the CEO at you job and that is your dream then start by studying today. Don't put it off until tomorrow because the sooner you start the sooner your dream will become reality. One tip of mine is if you need specialized knowledge the web is full of it. Just search on Google and you will get a few good pieces of info while you may be waiting for a Book or DVD being delivered.

Next it's time to start making some Goals. Now I went over making Goals in another post so I won't go over it all again here. But Goals are one of the most important things in making our dreams become reality. If you don't have Goals then I can almost guarantee that you won't live your dream. Even if you got your yacht by winning the lottery there is a chance that your dream will become your nightmare. The reason being is everything you have will become boring eventually, that's why making goals is so important. We should live our lives by making goals and then achieving them. This will make our lives more interesting and I can guarantee that you will not ever have the chance to be bored. If you do then your goals must be too easy to accomplish. Our goals must be challenging or they will become boring. We should always challenge ourselves because then we will learn what our limits are and always want to get going.

This is the ultimate success formula that will get you on the path to achieving your Dreams, I believe everyone has a Dream and if you don't it's about time you thought of one. Why live our lives if we have nothing to dream of? I used to hate living my life the same everyday, that is why I decided to become a motivator. I want to help people like yourself because I take great pleasure in not only helping people but knowing that I have the knowledge to help people. Let me share with you my biggest dream and one that I am on the 1st steps to achieving which is to hold World Wide Seminars on the topics discussed on this Blog. One day I will see my biggest dream become reality, because I have the right resources and the determination to make my dream become reality, the biggest question I have for you ,DO YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment